Dr Koushik Sharma is a Consultant Urologist & Transplant Surgeon at Medicover Hospitals. He has been associated with Member of Association of Surgeons of India, Associate Member of USI, Member of SOGUS AP&T. He has expertise in the minimally invasive treatment of urinary tract stones, minimally invasive treatment of enlarged prostate, etc.
- Minimally invasive treatment of urinary tract stones –PCNL, RIRS, URS
- Endoscopic/Minimally invasive treatment of enlarged prostate
- Laser & Laparoscopy Surgery Specialist
- Andrology & Male Sexual Health
- Surgeon at the Prestigious Indian Navy Hospital at Mumbai
- Podium presentation at 30th Sogus 2018- Topic: A Retrospective Study And Follow Up On Renal Cancer –A Single Center Study
- Podium presentation at 30th Sogus 2018- Topic: Adrenal Tumors: An Experience In A Single Surgical Unit
- Podium Presentation at 74th ASICON 2014: Topic – karapandzic Flap With Tongue Flap A Novel Approach For Reconstruction Of Large Lip Defects.
- Poster presentation at 74th ASICON 2015: Topic: Type Iii Duodenal Atresia: A Rare Case Report.
- Research coordinator in Operation Restore at RI District for Corrective Surgery In Burns Patients
- Presentation in midterm SOGUS AP & T 2020- Energy sources in PCNL
Member of Association of Surgeons of India.
- Associate Member of USI
- Member of SOGUS AP&T