Dr Kiran Motwani
Consultant - Pediatrics
MBBS, DNB Paediatrics, FIAP (Neonatology)
Experience : 5+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
Past Experience :
- 2012-2015 Pediatrician - Choitram Hospital And Research Centre In Indore
- 2015-16: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Rural Medical College, Loni)
- 2016-2019 Pediatrician Smbt Medical College In Dhamangaon
- 2019-2020 -Consultant Pediatrician In Motwani Superspeciality Hospital
- 2020-2021-Neonatal Intensivist In Neocare Hospital
- Paper Published In 44th Annual State Conference Of Iap (M.P) Journal Oct 2013 Nutritional Assessment In Children In Age Group 5-10 Years.
- Research and Thesis accepted by the National Board of Examination, New Delhi under the name of "Prevalence and Pattern of congenital anomalies in the neonates admitted in the NICU of a tertiary care hospital in 2015
- Paper presentation under the heading "Can Parasites be a cause of Hemolytic Uraemic Syndrome?" in Nashicon Paediatric Academic Fest 2018.
- Paper presentation under the heading “A rare Neurological manifestation of hemolytic anemia in children at Nash cor 2018.
- Research and thesis accepted by the Indian academy of pediatrics under the name of À novel and practical approach to treating hyperthermic dehydration in neonatal intensive care unit in 2020.