Dr. Kiran Subbarao Alumnus of the Prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi with further training in the sub-specialties of Onco-pathology, Neuro-pathology, GI, and General surgical pathology at the same Institute. He has 8 years of experience and has worked in various corporate healthcare with value addition to pathology services.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- Anatomic & Surgical pathology
- Molecular pathology, Hemato-pathology
- Onco-pathology & Neuro-pathology
- He was awarded a ‘ HAL merit scholarship’ for academic excellence in his entire tenure during MBBS at Bangalore Medical College.
- He is also the recipient of 2nd prize in the quiz at IX National Hematology Update, held on February 2009 at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Junior & Senior Registrar, AIIMS Delhi.
- Consultant & Group Chief pathologist, Mediheal group of hospitals, Nairobi (2012-2013)
- Consultant Histopathologist, Metropolis Private Laboratory, Thrissur, Kerala (2013-2015)
- Consultant & Head of Histopathology, AMPATH laboratory, Hyderabad, Telangana (2015-2020).
- Consultant & Head pathology, Medicover hospitals (2020- Current)
- Pathology of gallbladder carcinoma in India: An overview; Indian Journal of Medical and Paediatric Oncology 2005 Vol.26, Issue 4, p16-24
- Mediastinal liposarcoma of mixed type in childhood: a report of a case with unusual histologic features. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2010 Jul-Sep; 53(3):531-4
- Antenatally Detected Mature Teratoma in Undescended Testis. Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2011 May;21(3):209-10
- Management of peristomal pyoderma gangrenosum – two different approaches for the same clinical problem. Trop Gastroenterol. 2011;32(2):153-156
- Ribbing disease: Uncommon cause of a common symptom. Indian J Nucl Med 2011;26:36-9