Dr Ketan Kumar Thombare is a Consultant anesthetist in Ashoka Medicover Hospital having vast experience of 14+ years. He has hands-on expertise in central venous lines, arterial lines, difficult airway management, Video laryngoscope, fiberoptic bronchoscopy. Blind awake and retrograde intubations, use of airway adjuncts like classic LMA, Proseal, LMA, LMA fastrach, I gel, C trach LMA, Glidescope, and bougie. He is well accustomed to basic procedures such as intubation, nasal and endotracheal, Spinal, epidural, and caudal anesthesia.
Hindi, English, Marathi
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve block
- Arterial line, central line insertion
- Blind awake and retrograde intubations
- Obstetric and pediatric anesthesia
- Difficult airway management
- Anesthesia in General, Laparoscopic, plastic, ortho surgeries
- Acute and chronic pain management
- Liver and kidney transplant anesthesia
- Ashoka Medicover Hospital, Nashik Consultant Anaesthetist since June 2018 till date.
- Apollo Hospital, Nashik as Consultant Anaesthesiology from April 2014 to June 2018
- Junior Consultant and intensivist, Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik from January 2013 to March 2014.
- Global Hospital, Registrar, Global Hospital, Hyderabad from August 2011 to December 2012.
- Poster presentation topic: etProBNP as a marker of mortality in 16th annual conference of Indian society of critical care medicine and International Critical care Congress, Criticare 2010.