Dr Kannan is one of the finest and renowned Neuro-physicians in Karimnagar. He has been associated with various prestigious organizations within India like; MBBS - Thoothukudi Government degree college - Tuticorin , Tamilnadu, MD - VMMC - Karaikal, DM - MMC - Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has keen interest and expertise in the management of Stroke, Epilepsy, Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders with special emphasis on Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS), Neuro-immunology, Neuro-infections and various other neurological disorders. He presented various posters in different conferences and also published articles.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- Parkinson's Disease
- Neuro Critical Care
- Neuro Infection
- Peripheral & Neuropathy
- 2 years in Purna Lakshmi Neuro Centre , Karimnagar
- Since November 2020 practised as consultant Neurologist in Shree Krishna Lakshmi Neuro Centre, Karimnagar.
- Since January 2019 Practised as consultant Neurologists in Medicover Hospitals, Karimnagar.
- A study on neurological manifestations of primary varicella zoster virus infection(Neurology Asia)
- A study on clinical presentation of cardiocerebral (E-Journal – The Tamilnadu Dr MGR medical university
- Bladder rehabilitation in neurological diseases ( Wenr 2018 )
- A case of rapidly progressive dementia in Chennai Neuro Update 2018, Chennai
- An interesting case of muscle disease in Shine 2018, Chennai
- A Pictorial essay of corpus callosum ( Iancon 2018 ) ( Co – Author )
- Award of excellence in mandatory ( 2018 ) MMC -Chennai
- (Iancon 2016 ) Neuro – emesis
- A study of spectrum of neurological manifestations in patients with varicella zoste virus and its correlation with outcome in a tertiary care centre in south India ( Iancon 2017 )