Dr. K. P. Ranganayakulu
Qualification: M.D., D.M.
Designation: Consultant Cardiologist
Experience: 6 Years
About Dr. K. P. Ranganayakulu
Dr. K. P. Ranganayakulu is a Cardiology consultant . He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
- Primary angioplasties
- Coronary angiogram
- Peripehral angioplasty
- Balloon valvotomy
- Coronary Angioplasties
- Structural heart disease interventions
- Assistant Professor in Cardiology at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical & Sciences Tirupathi
- Consultant Cardiologist at Krishna Institute of Medical Sceinces, Secunderabad
- Consultant Cardiologist at Pradhama Hospitals, Visakhapatnam
Research & Publications:
- Assessment of mitral valve commissural morphology by transoesophageal echocardiography predicts outcome after balloon mitral valvotomy. Indian Heart J. 2013; 65(3):269-75.
- Evaluation of prolonged safety and efficacy of biodegradable polymer coated sirolimus-eluting coronary stent system: 1-year outcomes of the INDOLIMUS Registry. Cardiovasc Diagn Ther. 2015 Aug;5(4):249-53.
- N-terminal-pro-brain natriuretic peptide, a surrogate biomarker of combined clinical and hemodynamic outcomes following percutaneous transvenous mitral commissurotomy. J Saudi Heart Assoc. 2016 Apr;28(2):81-8.
- Percutaneous Closure of an Iatrogenic Aorta to Right Ventricle Fistula Acquired Following Intracardiac Repair. Acta Cardiol Sin. 2016 May; 32(3):371-4.
- Aortic velocity propagation: A novel echocardiographic method in predicting atherosclerotic coronary artery disease burden. J Saudi Heart Assoc. 2017 Jul;29(3):176-184.
- Cardiology society of India: L4156.
- International associate fellow European society of Cardiology since Jan 2017.