Dr. K.P. Goud
Qualification: M.S (ENT)
Designation: Consultant Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck Surgeon
Experience: 20 years
About Dr. K.P. Goud
Dr. K.P. Goud is a Consultant Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck Surgeon . He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
- In Surgical and Medical treatment of the ears, nose and throat as well as the related head and neck areas.
- In handling cases like nose bleeds, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids, tonsillectomies, and sinusitis.
- In treating hearing disorders, infections, balance disorders, nerve pain, ear noise, and cranial nerve disorders.
Research and publications:
- Dr.K.Pampa Pathi Goud,V.Rhesa Noel,Journey of a Coin, Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare,2(49), November 19, 2015 Pages 8521,8522.
- Dr.K.Pampa Pathi Goud,V.Rhesa Noel, ‘A Simple and effective treatment for perichonodritis to prevent Reaccumulation’. Journal of Evidence based Medicine and Healthcare, Volume 2(49) November, 19 2015 pages 8478-8479.
- K.Pampa Pathi Goud, V.Rhesa Noel – Original Article – Removal of Foreign Bodies in Aerodigestive Tract – Evid.Based Medical Healthc.pISSN-2349-2562, eISSN-2349-2570/Vol.3/Issue 75, September, 2016
- Parameshwar Keshangari, Pampapathi Goud Katakam, Naga Babu Pyadala– Original Research Article – Complications and Management of Otitis Media in Children – International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery – Vol 3, Issue 4, Oct – Dec, 2017.