Dr J Srinivasa Rao
Qualification: MBBS , DA, DNB, DM Cardiac anaesthesia
Specialty: Anaesthesia and critical care
Designation: Consultant Anaesthesia
Experience: 5 Years
About Dr J Srinivasa Rao
Dr J Srinivasa Rao is a Cardiac anaesthesia consultant . He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their critical illnesses and diseases
- Experience in cardiac critical care case management both adult , pediatric and neonates
- More than 1000 Central line cannulation especially pediatrics and adults
- More than hundreds ultrasound guided nerve block’s
- More than thousand regional anaesthesia ,epidual , paravertebral , spinals, cervical ..
- Experience in awake epidual for cardiac case
- Experience all congenital heart cases
- Worked in care hospital as cardiac anaesthesia consultant vizag and worked with MORTON team
- Experience in critical care management including trauma icu , neuro icu ,neonatal icu , obstetrics icu ..
- Presentation on factor 5 leiden mutation and cardiac anaesthesia management in sri satya sai white field , Bangalore.
- Presented paper on micro vascular effects of antiarrythmics in pt’s with atrial fibrillation in IACA conference
- Comparative study of post operative analgesia in coronary artery bypass grafting :thoracic epidual nalbuphine vs fentanyl-Randomized control study .
Awards & Recognitions:
- Best out going student in DM cardiac anaesthesia