Dr Hitendra Mahajan
Qualification: MD, DA (Anaesth)
Designation: Consultant Anaesthesiologist
Experience: 23 years
Med Reg No: 072920
About Dr Hitendra Mahajan
Dr Hitendra Mahajan is Consultant Anesthesiologist in Medicover Hospitals, Nashik Branch
Awards & Recognitions:
- Special Appreciation by Hon. Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi by mentioning in “Mann Ki Baat” and by feliciating in person with National Appreciation Award at 7 Race Course Office, Delhi.
- Goda Gaurav Award – Kusumagraj Pratishthan Nashik for sports (Cycling).
- Late Dr. Gupte Award – By Gupte Foundation Nashik for social work.
- Shiv Chatrapati Award in Adventure sports 2017/2018 – Highest Sport Award given by Maharashtra State Government.
- Labour Analgesia. 2012
- Management of Problems in pain relief, patient with a difficult airway, invasive spinal therapies (SCS, intraspinal, med delivery)
- Spinal injection, steroid injection
- Cardiopulmonology resuscitation
- Somatic & sympathetic nerve block, peripheral nerve blocks, neurolaxial blocks, central, peripheral, chemical & radio frequency