Dr Hitendra Mahajan
Experience : 25+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Anesthesia for Laparoscopic Surgery
- Oncosurgery Anesthesia
- Regional Anesthesia
- Trauma and Resuscitation
- Occupational Hazards
Past Experience :
- Lecture- Department of anesthesia, Sassoon General Hospital, Pune. Gained extensive experience in Neuro and trauma anesthesia (Dec 1996 to Jan 1998)
- From Feb 2018- Practicing as a consultant anesthesiologist in Nashik. Successfully given anesthesia to more than 20000 cases of various specialties (Anaesthesia for neuro/trauma/oncology/obstetrics and Gynaecology/ Laparoscopic/ Thoracotomy/ ENT and Laser Surgery).
- Bier’s Block- Comparison for standards and re-exsanguinations technique – 12th National Conference, research Society of anesthesiology and clinical pharmacology AFMC, Pune, Oct 1997.
- Comparison of malampatti and Wilson’s Classification- XXIV annual conference of research Society of B. J. Medical College and Sassoon Hospital, Pune Oct 1997.
- Abdominal field block as an adjuvant to general anesthesia in patients of ASA Gr IV/V-E for exploratory laparotomy- Experience of 25 cases. Presented at Indian Society of anaesthesiologist 9th Feb 2008.
- Dr. Ashok Bora Memorial Award- First prize for best free paper in private practitioner category- Making impossible spinal possible by a sacral foraminal approach using C-arm at MISACON 2012 Kolhapur.
- International presentation- Presented 2 papers at World Congress of Anaesthesiologists” on 30th and 31st Aug 2016, Hong Kong, The international conference of the world federation of anaesthesiologists.
Achievements & Awards :
- Special Appreciation by Hon. Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi by mentioning in “Mann Ki Baat” and by feliciating in person with National Appreciation Award at 7 Race Course Office, Delhi.
- Goda Gaurav Award - Kusumagraj Pratishthan Nashik for sports (Cycling).
- Late Dr. Gupte Award - By Gupte Foundation Nashik for social work.
- Shiv Chatrapati Award in Adventure sports 2017/2018 - Highest Sport Award given by Maharashtra State Government.