Dr Harshavardhan Annadanam
Consultant Medical and Hemato Oncology
MBBS, DNB (General Medicine), DM (Medical oncology) (GCRI)
Experience : 5+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
Behind Cyber Towers, In the Lane of IBIS Hotels,
HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad,
About Doctor :
- Solid malignancies
- Immunotherapy and targeted therapy
- Hematological malignancies
- Pediatric Oncology
- Palliative and supportive care
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy
- Palliative procedures like pleural tapping, ICD insertion, Ascitic tapping
- Stem cell collection
- Lumbar puncture and Intrathecal therapy
- Hereditary cancers – Screening and genetic counseling
Education Details :
- DM (Medical Oncology), Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Worked as a Senior Registrar at Apollo Cancer Institute, Chennai
- DNB General Medicine, Apollo Main Hospital, Chennai.
- MBBS, Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool.
- Impact of nationwide lockdown on cancer care during COVID-19 pandemic: A retrospective analysis from western India. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews 15 (2021) 102131.
- Nivolumab in recurrent/metastatic squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck: A tertiary cancer center experience. South Asian Journal of cancer 2020 (Ahead of print).
- Topotecan plus cyclophosphamide as a salvage regimen in patients with relapsed/refractory pediatric type tumors. International journal of current research. 2021/13(04):16901-16905.