Dr Gurbhaij Singh is a distinguished surgeon with vast experience of over 32yrs in the Clinical field and over 26 years of experience in General and Laparoscopic surgeries. He has performed many complicated surgeries in conditions perforated appendix, Gunshot injuries, Trauma cases, Cocoon surgeries.
English, Marathi, Hindi
- All Laparoscopic procedure
- Thoracoscopic decortications
- Decortication and lung lobectomy
- Minimal access surgeries
- MBBS, Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, India 1984 – 1989
- MS-General Surgery Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh, India 1993 – 1995
- FIAGES-Fellow Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons 2007
- FALS-Fellow advanced laparoscopic Surgery 2012
- Fellowship Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery 2018
- Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik as a Senior Consultant and head of the department full-time minimal access and general surgery from 2008 till 2018.