Dr Gaurav Verma
MBBS, MD(Internal Medicine), DNB(Internal Medicine) DM(Cardiology)
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Experience : 21+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Performed more than 10000 coronary angioplasties including femoral, radial and brachial. Completed more than 2500 BMVs. Done around 1500 congenital procedures including device closures, BAV, BPV.
- Around 1000 Pacemaker implantations
- Have the experience of doing complicated procedures like coronary Angioplasty in dextrocardia, coronary Angioplasty in a patient of Ebstein’s Anomaly. ASD device closure in Dextrocardia, BPV in a patient with interrupted IVC, BPV in triology of Fallot, RSOV device closure.
- Have done procedures like Bronchial artery embolisation, Biventricular pacemaker implantation, AICD implantation, Coarctoplasty with stenting.
- Have done peripheral interventions including Thoracic Aorta stenting in Aortoarteritis, Renal artery stenting, Illiac artery and femoral artery stenting.
- Have the experience of doing device closure in a 6kg small child and performed Coronary Angioplasty in a 90 yrs old patient.
Past Experience :
- Director and chief Cardiologist at SMBT Heart Institute.
- Interventional cardiologist at Shri Sai Baba Hospital from 2009-2014.
- Senior Registrar in Cardiology at the Department of Cardiology, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai from 01-08-08 to 31-01-2009.
- Senior resident in Cardiology at the Department of Cardiology, Seth G.S. Medical College and K.E.M. Hospital, Mumbai from 1-08-2005 to 1-8-2008.
Awards & Recognitions:
- The prestigious R. C. Jall gold medal for outstanding performance during M.D.Examinations awarded by Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
- Gold medal for being first in M.D. Examinations, awarded by MGM Medical college & M.Y.Hospital, Indore
- First prize in “medical student essay contest”award of IMA.
- Physiology society Gold medal during M.B.B.S. Examinations.
- Bronze medal in Microbiology during M.B.B.S.
- Second in All India super-speciality entrance examination in 2005.
- Second in Mumbai University D.M. examinations in 2008.