Dr. E.A. Padma Kumar has worked at renowned hospitals as a Consultant Cardiologist. He is a renowned best Cardiologist in Hyderabad. He has more than 25 years of experience as Faculty and Consultant for interventional cardiology.
English, Telugu, Hindi
- Asd Device Closure
- VSD & PDA
- Valvuloplasty PBMV/PBPV/PBAV/PBTVM
- Pacemaker Implantation Surgery
- Renal (Kidney) & Uper & Lower Limb Blood Vessels Block
- Clinical Cardiology
- Chest Pain Treatment
- Heart Conditions
- PBMV, PBAV, PBPV, PBTV
- Consultant Cardiologist, Princess DurruShaver Childrens Hospital, Hyderabad
- Consultant Cardiologist and Director, Cardiac Cath Lab, Mediciti Hospitals and MIMS, Hyderabad
- Consultant Cardiologist & Co-Director, Cardiac Cath Lab, Mediciti Hospitals & MIMS (Nov'93 - Dec'09)
- Assistant Professor, Cardiology, NIMS, Hyderabad (Feb'92 - Feb'93)
- Tutor, Cardiology, NIMS, Hyderabad (Jan'90 - Jan'92)
- Senior Resident, Cardiology, NIMS, Hyderabad (Jan'87 - Dec'89)
- Randomised study of Balloon Mitral Valuloplasty vs. Surgical CMC - immediate and long term results.
- Randomised study of PBMV vs Surgical OMV - immediate and long term result.
- Phase III clinical investigations of E B Siderirs
- Coinvestigator for OASIS 5. (LMWH in ACS) 2005.
- Percutaneous mitral valvuloplasty in patient with dextrocardia and mitral stenosis - Cath and Cardiovascular Diagnosis (Sept'93).
- Prosthetic valve occlusion - role of thrombolytic therapy, immediate and long term results (Annals of Thoracic Surgury).
- Open surgical commissurotomy vs. Balloon mitral valvuloplasty - results of a randomized trial (NEJM)
- DM in the year 1994 from Nizam's Institute Of Medical Sciences - Hyderabad.
- MD in the year 1986 from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- MBBS in the year 1982 from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad