Dr Deepakkumar Gupta
HOD - Gastroenterology
Hepatologist and Therapeutic
Experience : 11+ Years
Mon/Wed/Fri - 9 AM to 1 PM Tue/Thu/Sat - 3 PM to 6 PM
About Doctor :
- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopies and ERCP, Endosonography, IBD, GI Motility
Past Experience :
- Lecturer in Medicine: Terna Medical College and Charitable Hospital, Nerul from July 2008 till February 2010.
- Assistant Professor in Dept of Gastroenterology, Seth G S Medical college and KEM Hospital from August 2013 till September 2017
- Associate Professor from September 2017 till April 2019
- Senior Consultant and DNB guide in Gastroenterology, Apollo Hospital April 2019 till August 2022
- Visiting Consultant: Neoalta Clinic.
- Secretary Gastroenterology Research Society Mumbai. From 2018 till date
- Profile of patients with gastrointestinal tuberculosis at a tertiary care centre in western india. Tropical doctor.
- Case series of Intragastric Balloon in management of obesity, Journal of Digestive Endoscopy 2012.
- Cutaneous metastasis of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma case report, Indian Journal of Medical and Paedetric Oncology, 2013; Jan-Mar.
- Overlap syndrome of PSC and AIH.The Indian Practitioner,2013; March
- Cystic lesion of the pancreas - Intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm. J Dig Endosc 2013.
- Clinical profile and management of tuberculous bronchoesophageal fistula. J Dig Endosc 2013.
- Single Balloon enteroscopy: A single centre experience of 48 procedures, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology.
- A multicenter prospective study of infections related morbidity and mortality in cirrhosis of liver. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology,2014.