Dr Bhanu Prakash Bandlamudi
Degree: MD (Manipal), DM (JIPMER)
Designation: Consultant- Medical & Hemato Oncology
Experience: 7+ years
About Dr Bhanu Prakash Bandlamudi:
Dr Bhanu Prakash Bandlamudi is a Consultant Medical Oncologist and bone marrow transplant physician with a dedicated team practicing evidence based oncology. He is Interested in contributing both in clinical and research, for the improvement of oncology care.
- MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
- M.D.(Radiation Oncology) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
- D.M. (Medical Oncology) from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
Area Of Expertise:
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy.
- Central venous catheter insertion-(brachial, subclavian, jugular, femoral).
- Hickman catheters insertion.
- Pleural aspiration and biopsy
- Palliative procedures like pleural tapping, ICD insertion, Pleurodesis, Ascitic tapping
- Apheresis procedures for stem cell collection and cryopreservation
- Intrathecal drug delivery
- BM transplant (auto/Allo/Haplo/MUD).
- Planning 3dcrt/ IMRT/VMAT/ IGRT/ SRS/SBRT/ Brachytherapy
Research & Presentations:
- Yathiraj, P.H., Prakash, B., Sharan, K., Singh, A., Reddy, S.A., Chandraguthy, S.G., Balasubramanian, R., Nagesh, J., Nair, S.S., Fernandes, D. and Vidyasagar, M.S., 2016. Dosimetric analysis and clinical outcomes of brachial plexus as an organ-at-risk in head and neck cancer patients treated with intensity modulated radiation therapy. International Journal of Radiation Oncology• Biology• Physics, 96(2), pp.E379-E380.
- Prakash BB, Yathiraj PH, Sharan TK, Singh A, Reddy AS, Chandraguthi SG, Subramanian RB, Nagesh J, Nair SS, Fernandes DJ, Mamidipudi VS. Dosimetric analysis and clinical outcomes of brachial plexus as an organ-at-risk in head-and-neck cancer patients treated with intensity-modulated radiotherapy. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics. 2019 Jul 1;15(3):522.
- Bandlamudi BP, Sharan K, Yathiraj PH, Singh A, Reddy A, Fernandes DJ, Srinivasa VM. A study on the impact of patient-related parameters in the ability to spare parotid glands by intensity-modulated radiotherapy for head and neck squamous cell carcinomas. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics. 2018 Oct 1;14(6):1220.
- Kumar R, Razab S, Prabhu K, Ray S, Prakash B. Serum butyrylcholinesterase and zinc in breast cancer. Journal of cancer research and therapeutics. 2017 Apr 1;13(2):367.
- Ponraj M, Dubashi B, Harish BH, Kayal S, Cyriac SL, Pattnaik J, Ranjith K, Pillai US, Jadhav N, Prakash.B. Cefepime vs. cefoperazone/sulbactam in combination with amikacin as empirical antibiotic therapy in febrile neutropenia. Supportive Care in Cancer. 2018 Nov 1;26(11):3899-908.
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology(ASCO)
- European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESTRO)
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology (ISMPO)