Dr Bhanu Prakash Bandlamudi is a Consultant Medical Oncologist and bone marrow transplant physician with a dedicated team practicing evidence based oncology. He is Interested in contributing both in clinical and research, for the improvement of oncology care.
MBBS from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
M.D.(Radiation Oncology) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
D.M. (Medical Oncology) from Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
- Bone marrow aspiration and biopsy.
- Central venous catheter insertion-(brachial, subclavian, jugular, femoral).
- Hickman catheters insertion.
- Pleural aspiration and biopsy
- Palliative procedures like pleural tapping, ICD insertion, Pleurodesis, Ascitic tapping
- Apheresis procedures for stem cell collection and cryopreservation
- Intrathecal drug delivery
- BM transplant (auto/Allo/Haplo/MUD).
- Planning 3dcrt/ IMRT/VMAT/ IGRT/ SRS/SBRT/ Brachytherapy