Dr B. Venu Gopal is a Sr. Consultant Neuro Physician. He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
- Completed MBBS from Kurnool Medical College ,
- Kurnool , Andhra Pradesh in 2001.
- Completed MD from SVRR Medical College ,
- Tirupati , Andhra Pradesh in 2008.
- Completed DM from Narayana Medical College , Nellore , Andhra Pradesh in 2015.
- Associate Professor Narayana Medical College, General Medicine.
- Associate Professor Narayana Medical College, Neurology.
- Colour Doppler Ultrasonography of external carotid artery in case of acute ischaemic stroke and association of risk factors- A
two year study at a Tertiary care Hospital of South India. International Journal of Neurology and Neuro surgery Vol-11 Issue-3 176- 182 2019.
- Comparative study of ischaemic stroke outcome in diabetics versus non diabetics International Journal of Neurology and Neuro surgery Vol-11 Issue-3.
- Role of microRNA 21 in diabetes and associated/related diseases. Gene Elsevier Journal Vol-582 Issue-1 14-18 2016.
- Deciphering the role of microRNA 21 in cancer stem cells (CSCs) Genes & Diseases Elsevier Journal Vol-3 277- 281 2016.