Dr. Anuj Aniruddha Sathe
MBBS, MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
Experience : 13+ Years
Timings : Mon to Sat
11:00 AM To 4:00 PM
About Doctor :
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary and Peripheral Angiography
- Imaging Guided Angioplasty
- Pacemaker Installation
- ICD and CRT-D Devices Installation
- Leadless Pacemaker Installation
Past Experience :
- Senior Registrar Department Of Cardiology (Post DM) August 2013 to 14th October 2013, Department Of Cardiology, Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College & Hospital, Mumbai.
- Super speciality Medical Officer (Post DM) 21st October 2013 to 20th October, 2014 Department Of Cardiology, Regional Referral Institute, Nashik.
- Visiting Junior Consultant 1st November 2014 To 31st July 2016, Wockhardt Hospital.
- Clinical Associate (Associate Of Dr. Samuel Mathews Kalarickal) 1st November 2014 to 31st May 2016 Department Of Cardiology, Lilavati Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai.
- Senior Consultant Cardiologist 1st June 2016, To 31st March 2023, Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai.
- Anup Taksande, Hetan Shah, Anuj Sathe. Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia (Naxos disease) in a case of rheumatic heart disease – A rare occurrence. Journal of Indian College of Cardiology Sept 2014 vol 4; issue 3:186-190.
- Abhishek Wadkar, Anuj Sathe, Deepak Bohara, Hetan Shah, Ajay Mahajan, Pratap Nathani. Clinical & angiographic profile of young patients (<40 years) with acute coronary syndrome. Journal of Indian College of Cardiology June 2014 vol 4; issue 2:95-100.
- Ajay Mahajan, Anuj Sathe, Anup Taksande. Interventions in Hypertension. Chapter 21. Medicine update: Volume 23, 2013:90-95.
Awards & Recognitions :
- First MBBS exam: Distinction in Biochemistry.
- Second MBBS exam: Distinction in:
- Third MBBS exam: Distinction in:
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- Preventive and Social Medicine
- ENT and Ophthalmology.
- Passed all Examinations at 1st Attempt.
- Awarded Dr R.H.Karmarkar memorial prize for standing First in IIIrd M.B.B.S in L.T.M.M.College.
- Awarded Late Tara Mudgal prize for standing First in IIIrd M.B.B.S in L.T.M.M.College.
- Selected for DNB super speciality - Cardiology, examination at first attempt in January, 2010.
- Best Case Award in International Conference on Interventional Cardiology: 22nd Cardiovascular Summit TCTAP 2017, held in Seoul, South Korea. DR NIKHIL PARCHURE AND DR ANUJ SATHE.
- Associate Fellow SCAI