Dr. Aneel Kumar
M.S., M.Ch., Neurosurgery(NIMS)
Experience: 11 years
Med Reg No: 48490
About Dr. Aneel Kumar
Dr. Aneel Kumar was trained in NIMS, which is one of the best places for functional neurosurgery in India with exposure movement disorder surgeries, epilepsy surgeries and spasticity surgeries. He worked in collaboration with CCMB to understand the proteomes involved in evolution of gliomas. Joined as faculty in NIMS, performed more than 60 deep brain stimulations for parkinsons disease, dystonia and essential tremor.
- Dr. Aneel Kumar was trained in NIMS, which is one of the Best Institute for functional neurosurgery in India.
- He has worked in collaboration with CCMB to understand the proteomes involved in the evolution of gliomas.
- He joined as faculty in NIMS. He has performed more than 60 Deep Brain Stimulations for Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, and essential tremor.
- He has exposure to movement disorder surgeries, epilepsy surgeries, and spasticity surgeries.
- He has been awarded the best paper award in INDSPN 2010, Calcutta.
- He is a Member of the Neurological Society of India, World Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery and Movement Disorder Society.
- He also regularly visits other Centres to train doctors for DBS surgeries.