Dr Akshay Gadia is a Consultant Spine Surgeon at Medicover Hospitals Aurangabad. He is a trusted, patient focused and experienced doctor with a long history of serving patients by successfully diagnosing, treating and also managing their illnesses and diseases.
Hindi, English, Marathi
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Complex Cervical & Lumbar Spine Surgery
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Traumatic Spine Surgery
- Spinal Pain Management Injection
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Transmission: Blood Viremia and Aerosol Generation from Spinal Surgery. Is There an Increased Risk to the Surgical Team?. Asian Spine J. 2020;14(5):702-709. doi:10.31616/asj.2020.0378
- Procalcitonin -Vital Tool to Differentiate Septic Progression of Spondylodiscitis from Drug Hypersensitivity: A Case Report and Brief Review of Literature. J Orthop Case Rep. 2020;10(2):73-75. doi:10.13107/jocr.2020.v10.i02.1704
- Shah K, Bharuka A, Gadiya A, Nene A. Assessment of Outcomes of Spine Surgery in Indian Athletes Involved in High-End Contact Sports. Asian Spine Journal. 2020 Jun. DOI: 10.31616/asj.2019.0376
- Does Three-Dimensional Printed Patient-Specific Templates Add Benefit in Revision Surgeries for Complex Pediatric Kyphoscoliosis Deformity with Sublaminar Wires in Situ? A Clinical Study. Asian Spine Journal. 2020 Mar. DOI: 10.31616/asj.2019.0021.
- Gadiya A, Morassi GL, Badmus O, Marriot A, Shafafy M. Management of Catastrophic Proximal Junctional Failure Following Spinal Deformity Correction in an Adult with Osteogenesis Imperfecta: Case Report and Technical Note. World Neurosurg. 2019 Nov;131:154-158. doi: 10.1016/j.wneu.2019.07.230. Epub 2019 Aug 6
- Best Poster presentation at ASSICON 2017.”Tuberculous spondylodiscitis with coexistent multiple mylemo –A rare case”.
- Podium Presentation ASSICON 2017.”Adjacent segment degeneration following posterolateral fusion in lumbar spine.”
- E-Poster Presentation at POSICION 2019.”Early onset scolisis with Thoracic insufficiency syndrome managed with growing rod construct in a 3-year old patient.
- Poster presentation at National conference of British scoliosis society 2019.”Long Term outcome of deformity correlation in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS) by using spinal loop rectangle and sub-laminar wires. Analysis of safety and efficacy over 10 year follow up.”
- Recipient of prestigious global outreach program scholarship of Scoliosis research society for year 2019