Dr Abhijeet More
& Kidney Transplant Physician
MD (Medicine), DM (Nephrology)
Experience : 4+ Years
Timings : 10 AM - 4 PM
About Doctor :
- Hemodialysis Catheter insertion (Temporary & Permanent)
- Peritoneal Dialysis Catheter insertion (Temporary & Permanent)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Kidney Transplantation
- Acute Kidney Injury and Critical Care Nephrology
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Dialysis
Past Experience :
- 2015: Critical Care Assistant (Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai)
- 2015-16: Assistant Professor of Medicine (Rural Medical College, Loni)
- 2021 Assistant Professor, MVPS Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College, Nashik.
- " Indian Journal of Transplantation 2022: Study of Noninduction Immunosuppression in Intermediate‑Risk Living Donor Kidney Transplantation in Rural Population of India – A Retrospective Observational Study "
- 2014: RSSDI 2014, Nashik. (Case Presentation)-Necrotizing fasciitis as a presenting feature in DM.
- 2015: Thesis - Necrotizing fasciitis as a presenting feature in DM. due to p. falciparum infection.
- 2017: International Journal of Science & Research (Publication)- A clinical profile of cerebral malaria with P. falciparum infection.
- AVATAR 2017, Goa. (Case Presentation).- Is early use of AV Fistula? ICON 2017, Aurangabad. (Case Presentation)-Single-center study: AKI-ICU.
- 2018:Indian Journal of Transplantation (Publication) -Trimethoprim-induced hyperkalemia in the renal transplant recipient.
- PDSICON 2018, Aurangabad. (Case Presentation)- Anterior abdominal wall mucormycosis in a CAPD patient.
- International Journal of Science & Research (Publication) - Urinary tract infections in chronic kidney disease.