With the rapid spreading of coronavirus across communities, it is really important to take precautionary measures instead of regretting later after getting infected. In this article, you can find the most useful tips which are practically possible and help to stay safe from coronavirus.
- Common Coronavirus Tips
- Hand Hygiene Tips To Fight Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Tips for Food Safety
- Coronavirus Safety Tips at Work Place
- Coronavirus safety tips while traveling
- Coronavirus Tips To Stay Safe at Home
- Coronavirus safety tips for Heart Patients
- Coronavirus safety tips for Patients with Asthma, lung problems
- Coronavirus tips for Pregnant women
- Coronavirus safety tips for new mothers to protect their babies
- Coronavirus safety tips for older adults
- Implement rotating work schedules to avoid large groups of employees working physically close to each other.
- Restructure your offices to maintain proper space between the work stations and ensure social distancing among the employees.
- Limit the number of employees during office meetings and revise the guidelines for outsiders.
- Ensure to disinfectant the office premises and workstations at regular intervals with proper guidelines.
- Establish appropriate settings to increase the circulation and flow of the air such as keeping the windows open, installing air-filters, and adjusting air conditioners.
- Avoid close contact with your colleagues and other office staff.
- Avoid touching your face frequently without cleaning your hands.
- Make sure to wear a mask to cover your nose and mouth completely.
- Clean your hands regularly either with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Limit touching the surfaces like the lobby, door handles, break rooms, and conference rooms unnecessarily.
- Do not come into contact with your family after returning home without bathing and proper safety tips.
Though we can’t totally avoid traveling to prevent getting infected by a coronavirus, it is crucial to stay informed about the safety measures while traveling. Follow the below-mentioned safety tips to reduce the risk of coronavirus whenever you are planning to travel during the pandemic.
- Make sure to always carry a hand sanitizer, tissues, face masks, and disinfectant wipes to maintain hygiene
- Be mindful while touching the surfaces and using the devices that are used by others like ATMs, Escalators, check-in machines, etc.
- Limit human contact and maintain social distancing.
- Try to pay your bills using contactless options.
- Wipe down your surroundings to disinfect them.
- Ensure to drink only packaged drinking water for safety
2. Coronavirus Safety Tips for Everyone, https://www.redcross.org/get-help/how-to-prepare-for-emergencies/types-of-emergencies/coronavirus-safety.html
3. How to Protect Yourself & Others, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
4. Coronavirus Tips – 7 Preventive Measures To Stay Safe Indoors, https://www.srlworld.com/blog/coronavirus-tips-preventive-measures-stay-safe-home/