- 2D Echo with color doppler
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- Serum Creatinine
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar)
- Lipid Profile
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Sugar)
- TMT (Treadmill Test)
- X-ray Chest PA View – without film
- Cardiologist consultation
- Dietitian consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any checkup.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder, etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.