- Complete Blood Count
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Blood Urea, Serum Creatinine
- Post Prandial Plasma or Serum Glucose
- Lipid Profile
- 2D Echo
- Physician Consultation
- Cardiology Consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.