- Complete Blood Picture (CBP)
- Red Blood Cells
- Total WBC Count
- Platelet Count
- Peripheral Blood Smear
- Fasting Blood Sugar (FBS)
- CA 125 Marker
- Pap Smear
- Chest X-ray PA
- Ultrasound Abdomen & Pelvis
- Oncologist consultation
- Gynecologist consultation
- Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
- Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
- Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
- Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
- Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
- * Terms and conditions apply.