(22 INVESTIGATIONS + 4 CONSULTATIONS)
- CBP (Complete Blood Picture)
- CUE (Complete Urine Examination)
- FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar)
- PLBS (Post Lunch Blood Sugar)
- 2D Echo with Doppler
- Blood Grouping & Rh Typing
- Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Serum Creatinine
- Lipid Profile
- Pap Smear – for Females
- TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone)
- USG ABDOMEN WITH PELVIS
- X-Ray Chest PA (Without Film)
- Mammography – Females (Above 37 Years)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- PSA – for Males
- General Physician Consultation
- Cardiologist Consultation (As per Physician’s advice)
- Dietician Consultation
- Dentist Consultation
- Gynecologist Consultation (For Females)
Guide Lines:– Maintain a minimum 12-hour fasting period before undergoing any check up.
– Avoid having tea/coffee before the tests. You may sip some water.
– Do not apply cream, oil, powder etc. on your chest on the day of the checkup.
– Inform the team of your medical history, pregnancy / suspected pregnancy ( if any), prior to the health checkup.
– Please carry all your past medical records, if any.
– * Terms and conditions apply.