Welcome to Ashoka Medicover
Medicover is a leading international healthcare and diagnostic services company with main operations in Poland, Germany, Romania, Ukraine and certain other markets in Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe and other emerging markets. Medicover is a leading international healthcare and diagnostic services provider. Established in 1995 in response to the growing demand for high-quality healthcare services in Poland, Medicover subsequently expanded to other countries fulfilling similar needs. Today, Medicover’s largest operations are in Germany, Poland, Romania and Ukraine. Medicover provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services via an extensive network of ambulatory clinics, hospitals, specialty-care facilities and laboratories through two divisions – Healthcare Services and Diagnostic Services.
Recently in 2017, Medicover have partnered with one of the fastest growing chain of multispecialty hospitals of Hyderabad Maxcure Hospitals, having 10 hospitals in Hyderabad and Telangana. Now Medicover as a group has become more powerful by having its ventures in health care services, Diagnostic Services and chain of hospital in south India. With this outstanding success Medicover is launching its First superspeciality hospital in Maharashtra starting from Nashik. It will be the largest comprehensive superspeciality hospital of north Maharashtra in collaboration with one of the leading infrastructure organization Ashoka group of Companies.
- Largest Comprehensive Super Specialty Hospital in North Maharashtra having Local Identity of Nashik.
- 11 World Class hospitals in two states of india.
- 4 Hospitals and More than 100 Medical Centers and 91Clinical Laboratories in Western, Central and Eastern Europe.
- 1700+ beds and growing.
- 600+ dedicated Super Specialty expert Doctors.
- 4000+ trained paramedical staff.
- Over 3 lakh patients treated every year.
- Performing some advanced procedures in Cardiac, Ortho, Gastro, Transplants and Neuro sciences which are done in very few centers around the world.
- Over 1 lakh plus complex surgery cases every year.